HARRISBURG, Pa. (CBS) – The Pa. Liquor Control Board is warning customers about exploding wine bottles.
According to the organization, it’s received several reports of Indigenous Selections Prosecco Brut 2013 bottles purchased at Fine Wine & Good Spirits state stores spontaneously exploding.
”Consumers should use caution when handling this product,” said Chairman Joseph E. Brion in a release. ”While we have not had any reports from consumers who may have been affected, we want to take every precaution in order to avoid a safety issue. Those who purchased the product can contact their local Fine Wine & Good Spirits Store for a full refund.”
The prosecco was sold in about 180 stores statewide starting in June. It’s now been removed from the shelves.
Anyone with the wine bottle should return it to the store, where they will be eligible for a refund. Those with questions or concerns should call 1-800-272-7522.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Mother Sends Garbage To Son In Care Package For Not Emptying Trash
- 68-Year-Old Woman Visiting Husband’s Grave Dies Following Cemetery Crash
- Dad ‘Mortified’ Over 8-Year-Old Son’s Online Game
- Police Department Helps Girl, 10, With Homework After She Messages Them On Facebook
- Police: Fla. Pair Killed Landlord, Lived With Her Body 2 Weeks