Male Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Car In Southwest Philly
By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A pedestrian died after being struck by a car in Southwest Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened shortly before 5 a.m. on 65th Street near Woodland Avenue.
According to investigators, a male pedestrian was crossing the street when he was struck by a car.
The male was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he later died.
Investigators say the driver stayed at the scene and assisted police in the investigation.
The deadly incident remains under investigation.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Plenty Of Rooms Still Vacant For Visitors Coming To See Pope
- Chester Upland Teachers And Support Staff Vote To Work Without Pay
- Camden Native Hopes For Chance To Be Sign Language Interpreter For Pope’s Visit
- Protecting Your Eyes From Auto-Play Features On Social Media
- Police: Young Boy Killed In Accident On Chester County Farm