Male Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Car In Southwest Philly
By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A pedestrian died after being struck by a car in Southwest Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened shortly before 5 a.m. on 65th Street near Woodland Avenue.
According to investigators, a male pedestrian was crossing the street when he was struck by a car.
The male was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he later died.
Investigators say the driver stayed at the scene and assisted police in the investigation.
The deadly incident remains under investigation.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- New Machines Create Custom 3D Designs In Coffee Foam
- Today Marks 50th Anniversary Of Nation’s First Public Demonstration For LGBT Rights That Took Place In Philadelphia
- Slot Machine Revenue In Pa. Moves Up Slightly
- City Officials Warn Don’t Bring Too Much Stuff To Fourth Of July Events
- Police Arrest Suspect Who Shot Camden County Officer