Male Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Car In Southwest Philly
By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A pedestrian died after being struck by a car in Southwest Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened shortly before 5 a.m. on 65th Street near Woodland Avenue.
According to investigators, a male pedestrian was crossing the street when he was struck by a car.
The male was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he later died.
Investigators say the driver stayed at the scene and assisted police in the investigation.
The deadly incident remains under investigation.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- NJ Pension Solution: Hit Up The Feds For A Loan?
- American Pharoah Arrives In New Jersey For William Hill Haskell Invitational
- Fishtown Guitar Shop Making Vibrations All Over The World
- Crews Battle 4-Alarm Fire In Millville
- Backpack Challenge Kicks Off In Effort To Provide School Supplies For Foster Children