Male Pedestrian Fatally Struck By Car In Southwest Philly
By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A pedestrian died after being struck by a car in Southwest Philadelphia early Tuesday morning.
The incident happened shortly before 5 a.m. on 65th Street near Woodland Avenue.
According to investigators, a male pedestrian was crossing the street when he was struck by a car.
The male was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he later died.
Investigators say the driver stayed at the scene and assisted police in the investigation.
The deadly incident remains under investigation.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police Investigate Sexual Assault In Caln Township
- Philadelphia Food Trucks Converge On Franklin Square For ‘Food Truck Festivus’
- Accident Sends Tractor Trailer Into Mayfair House
- Camden School District Launches New Neighborhood Partnership
- Man Shot, Robbed Of $70K In Supermarket Parking Lot In Northeast Philadelphia