PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An accident snarled westbound traffic on the Benjamin Franklin Bridge during the evening rush hour.
The accident was reported shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday at the midspan of the bridge. It appears one of the vehicles involved overturned.
All lanes were shut down as crews and police responded to the scene. All lanes has since reopened to traffic.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
As a result, I-676 northbound between Mickle Boulevard/Exit 5 and the Ben Franklin Bridge was jammed.
For the latest traffic information, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Gov. Wolf Says State Lawmakers Getting Serious About Local Tax Reform
- Cops: Mom Used 8-Year-Old Daughter’s Breath To Start Car With DUI Device
- 5 Children Taken To Hospital After School Bus Hits Tree In Delaware
- Navy SEAL’s Father Wants Investigation Into Son’s Death In Yemen
- Kim Jong Un ‘Ordered’ Half Brother’s Killing, South Korean Intelligence Says