PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An accident snarled westbound traffic on the Benjamin Franklin Bridge during the evening rush hour.
The accident was reported shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday at the midspan of the bridge. It appears one of the vehicles involved overturned.
All lanes were shut down as crews and police responded to the scene. All lanes has since reopened to traffic.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
As a result, I-676 northbound between Mickle Boulevard/Exit 5 and the Ben Franklin Bridge was jammed.
For the latest traffic information, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Fashion House Selling Luxury Plastic Bag For Hundreds Of Dollars
- Student Pushing Back After Being Benched For Wearing Hijab
- Art Festival Highlights Sensational Works Of Philly Artists During Black History Month
- New Advances At CHOP Helping Teens With Scoliosis
- CDC: Worst Of Flu Season Appears To Be Over