PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — An accident snarled westbound traffic on the Benjamin Franklin Bridge during the evening rush hour.
The accident was reported shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday at the midspan of the bridge. It appears one of the vehicles involved overturned.
All lanes were shut down as crews and police responded to the scene. All lanes has since reopened to traffic.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
As a result, I-676 northbound between Mickle Boulevard/Exit 5 and the Ben Franklin Bridge was jammed.
For the latest traffic information, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man, Woman Killed In North Philly House Party Shooting Identified
- Elderly Pennsylvania Man Calls Police For Help To See Sick Wife In Hospital
- Dream Job: Harley-Davidson Will Give Interns Free Motorcycles
- 12-Year-Old Boy Steals Mom’s Credit Card, Flies To Bali After Argument
- New Study Says Probiotics Are Good For Liver