By Elizabeth Hur
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities say two people were shot, at least one by police, in the Fairhill section of Philadelphia Sunday afternoon.
This happened just after 3 p.m. near a block party on the 3200 block of North Randolph Street.
Police arrived to the scene and found one man shot multiple times. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is in critical condition.
Police believe there are three men in total who were initially involved in the incident. When police arrived to the scene, they tried to run, but police found one collapsed in the street and another inside a nearby home.
One officer reportedly discharged his weapon, and it is believed he struck one of the suspects. That man was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.
No police officers were injured.
Two of the suspects are in the hospital at this time and one is in police custody.
Officials stress this is all preliminary information and it remains possible both suspects may have been shot by police.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Gov. Wolf Says State Lawmakers Getting Serious About Local Tax Reform
- Cops: Mom Used 8-Year-Old Daughter’s Breath To Start Car With DUI Device
- 5 Children Taken To Hospital After School Bus Hits Tree In Delaware
- Navy SEAL’s Father Wants Investigation Into Son’s Death In Yemen
- Kim Jong Un ‘Ordered’ Half Brother’s Killing, South Korean Intelligence Says
- Cosby Back In Court To Argue Where His Criminal Trial Should Be Held
- Multi-Vehicle Accident On I-76 EB Snarls Traffic During Morning Rush
- Following Her Dream: Philly Native Returns To Hometown With Harlem Globetrotters
- Despite ‘La La Land’ Mixup, ‘Moonlight’ Wins Best Picture Academy Award
- Oscars: The Winners List