By Elizabeth Hur
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Authorities say two people were shot, at least one by police, in the Fairhill section of Philadelphia Sunday afternoon.
This happened just after 3 p.m. near a block party on the 3200 block of North Randolph Street.
Police arrived to the scene and found one man shot multiple times. He was taken to Temple Hospital where he is in critical condition.
Police believe there are three men in total who were initially involved in the incident. When police arrived to the scene, they tried to run, but police found one collapsed in the street and another inside a nearby home.
One officer reportedly discharged his weapon, and it is believed he struck one of the suspects. That man was taken to the hospital and is in stable condition.
No police officers were injured.
Two of the suspects are in the hospital at this time and one is in police custody.
Officials stress this is all preliminary information and it remains possible both suspects may have been shot by police.
An investigation is ongoing.
- Officers Save A Life In Montgomery County
- Soldier Comes Home And Surprises Son At School During Fake Assembly
- Tattoo Convention Underway This Weekend In Philadelphia
- Couples Say ‘I Do’ At Senior Living Community’s Vow Renewal Ceremony
- Parx Casino Makes Generous Donation To Veterans
- Couples Marry In Annual Valentine’s Day Wedding Ceremony At City Hall
- Officials: Man Faces Charges In Fatal Hit-And-Run In Chester
- Medford Renames Park To Honor One Of Its Most Famous Doctors
- SPCA Impersonators Are Taking Pets Right From Their Owners’ Homes
- Cosby’s Attorneys Appeal Pair Of Montgomery County Court Decisions