By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — In the wake of a strong cold front, comfortable weather is back for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with low humidity, blue skies, and a high of 80 degrees.
It will be breezy with a northwest wind.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 85 degrees.
As high pressure builds off the Mid Atlantic coast Monday, heat and humidity will increase over the Delaware Valley.
In fact, Monday may be our first 90 degree day of the year!
After that, it stays steamy with a chance of afternoon showers and storms Tuesday and Wednesday, highs will be in the upper 80s.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Driver Sought After Woman Is Struck In Northeast Philly
- Man Charged With Killing Temple Student Denies Harming Her
- Delaware Restaurant Responds After Woman’s Rant Over Veteran’s Service Dog
- Deaf Dog Displaced By Hurricane Irma Searching For Forever Home
- Study: 71 Percent Of Americans Think It’s OK To Friend Co-Workers On Facebook