Another Winning Weekend!
By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — In the wake of a strong cold front, comfortable weather is back for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with low humidity, blue skies, and a high of 80 degrees.
It will be breezy with a northwest wind.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 85 degrees.
As high pressure builds off the Mid Atlantic coast Monday, heat and humidity will increase over the Delaware Valley.
In fact, Monday may be our first 90 degree day of the year!
After that, it stays steamy with a chance of afternoon showers and storms Tuesday and Wednesday, highs will be in the upper 80s.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Preparations In Final Stages For Made In America
- Oh, I Think That I’ve Found Myself A Song Of The Summer
- Money, Laptops Taken In Strawberry Mansion Home Invasion
- New Exhibit At Local Church Celebrates Pope’s Visit, Features Work By Deathrow Inmates
- City Officials Using Made In America As Dress Rehearsal For Papal Visit