By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — In the wake of a strong cold front, comfortable weather is back for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with low humidity, blue skies, and a high of 80 degrees.
It will be breezy with a northwest wind.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 85 degrees.
As high pressure builds off the Mid Atlantic coast Monday, heat and humidity will increase over the Delaware Valley.
In fact, Monday may be our first 90 degree day of the year!
After that, it stays steamy with a chance of afternoon showers and storms Tuesday and Wednesday, highs will be in the upper 80s.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- NJ Police Seek Answers In 3-Year Long Mystery Of Suspicious Death
- New Hampshire Woman Drops Defamation Suit Against Bill Cosby
- Updated Policy On Use Of Body Cameras By Camden County Police
- A Downgraded License Is Among The Challenges New Commissioner Of Human Services Will Face
- Mom Charged In Connection To 4-Year-Old N. Phila Girl’s Death