Job Satisfaction Lagging In Philadelphia, According To New Report
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Employees in Philadelphia aren’t so satisfied with their jobs.
Of the 50 largest U.S. cities, Philadelphia came in 34th for employee satisfaction.
On a scale of 1 (very dissatisfied) to 5 (very satisfied), Philadelphia’s average for overall employment satisfaction was 3.2.
Satisfaction with compensation and benefits was even lower, at 3.1.
The most satisfied employees live in San Jose, CA; followed by San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
Still, there is some good news: Philly has the 10th highest number of employers hiring according to a CBS News analysis of the Employee Satisfaction Report Card. The University of Pennsylvania, CHOP and tech company SAP are reportedly some of the most highly rated companies to work for.
To see more on the GlassDoor.com report, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 1 Injured In North Philly House Fire
- Argument Leads To Gunfire Outside Northeast Philly Bar
- Competition Pits Tech Developers Against Disability Challenges
- Local Young Entrepreneurs Learn How To Take Their Businesses Global
- Are Your Instagram Photos Really Yours? New Art Collection Reminds Us They Aren’t