Deadly House Fire In Pleasantville Investigated As A Homicide
By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. (CBS) — A deadly fire in New Jersey early Friday morning is being investigated as a homicide.
The fire started at about 3 a.m. inside a home in the 400 block of Doughty Road in Pleasantville, New Jersey.
According to fire officials, the fire was placed under control in approximately 45 minutes. During a secondary search of the home, firefighters found the body of an unidentified male.
Fire officials said one firefighter was taken to an area hospital to be treated for heat exhaustion.
The deadly fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Middle School Band Teacher Accused Of Having Sexual Relationship With Teen
- 16-Year-Old In Police Custody, Accused Of Shooting 13-Year-Old Twice In Stomach
- Trump Plaza Shuts Down; 4th Atlantic City Casino To Close
- Woman Shot Three Times While Sitting On Front Steps
- Police: Man Shot And Killed By Girlfriend’s Father While Climbing Through Apartment Window