Deadly House Fire In Pleasantville Investigated As A Homicide
By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. (CBS) — A deadly fire in New Jersey early Friday morning is being investigated as a homicide.
The fire started at about 3 a.m. inside a home in the 400 block of Doughty Road in Pleasantville, New Jersey.
According to fire officials, the fire was placed under control in approximately 45 minutes. During a secondary search of the home, firefighters found the body of an unidentified male.
Fire officials said one firefighter was taken to an area hospital to be treated for heat exhaustion.
The deadly fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Radnor Police Collect Toys For Children Of Fallen Philadelphia Sergeant Wilson
- Six Flags Great Adventure Announces Plans To Build 90-Acre Solar Farm
- Police: Body Found In Schuylkill River In East Falls
- PSPCA: 19 Dogs Rescued From Lancaster County Home
- Two Center City Intersections Getting Rainbow-Striped Crosswalks For LGBT Pride