By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. (CBS) — A deadly fire in New Jersey early Friday morning is being investigated as a homicide.
The fire started at about 3 a.m. inside a home in the 400 block of Doughty Road in Pleasantville, New Jersey.
According to fire officials, the fire was placed under control in approximately 45 minutes. During a secondary search of the home, firefighters found the body of an unidentified male.
Fire officials said one firefighter was taken to an area hospital to be treated for heat exhaustion.
The deadly fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Former PA AG Kathleen Kane Sentenced To 10 To 23 Months In Prison
- Philadelphia School District Launches State Of The Art Media Production Facility For Students
- Jared Fogle’s Ex-Wife Sues Subway, Alleging It Failed To Alert Authorities He Was Pedophile
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal Is A Real Thing And Happening Soon
- Pa. Touts New Service To Search For Life Insurance Policies