Deadly House Fire In Pleasantville Investigated As A Homicide
By Steve Beck, Al Novack
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. (CBS) — A deadly fire in New Jersey early Friday morning is being investigated as a homicide.
The fire started at about 3 a.m. inside a home in the 400 block of Doughty Road in Pleasantville, New Jersey.
According to fire officials, the fire was placed under control in approximately 45 minutes. During a secondary search of the home, firefighters found the body of an unidentified male.
Fire officials said one firefighter was taken to an area hospital to be treated for heat exhaustion.
The deadly fire remains under investigation.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- I-Team Investigation: The Criminal Past Of The Two Brothers Charged With Officer Wilson’s Murder
- Phila. Orchestra Patrons Join Musicians In A Sing-Along For Music Director’s Birthday
- Atlantic City Decides Not To Apply For $9 Million Grant; Prepares To Lay Off 50 Firefighters
- Casino Appeals Ruling Favoring Trumps In Name Lawsuit
- Reports: Attorney General Approves Prosecution of Sen. Menendez on Corruption Charges