By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Record-setting Astronaut Peggy Whitson Retires; Spent 665 Days In Space During 32 Year Career
- Recovery Effort For Missing Boater At Willingboro Lake Suspended
- Study Expects $15.3 Billion Dollars To Be Spent On Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Run Raised Money For Sidney Kimmel Center’s Prostate Cancer Program
- Former Secretary, Fired By Chip Kelly, Receives Eagles Super Bowl Ring