By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Former Drexel Neurologist Faces Sex Allegations In 3 States
- WEATHER BLOG: Heavy Winds Can Make For Hazardous Travel
- Thousands Run Through Heavy Winds At Philadelphia Marathon
- Police ID Gunman Sought In Slaying Of Pennsylvania Officer During Traffic Stop
- 3 Injured In Shooting Outside North Philly Sports Bar