By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Man Charged With Killing Temple Student Denies Harming Her
- Philly’s Commission For Women Delivers Findings On ‘State Of Women And Girls’ To Mayor
- Delaware Restaurant Responds After Woman’s Rant Over Veteran’s Service Dog
- Montia Sabbag Claims She’s Not Trying To Extort Kevin Hart
- Facebook Gives $1 Million To Help Victims Of Mexico Earthquake