By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Appeals Court Ruling In Penn State Hazing Death Case
- Middle Township High School Sneaker Design Among Top 50 Finalists In Vans Contest
- 1 Killed, 4 Injured In Quakertown Residential Building Fire
- ‘Proactive Risk Assessment’: Penn State Says Wilderness Too Risky For Outdoors Clubs
- Alternate Cosby Jurors To Spend Time With Courthouse Comfort Dog