Storms And Flooding Concerns Rise Late This Week
By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Gunmen Tie Up 6 People During North Philly Home Invasion
- NJ Man Found Fatally Shot Behind Wheel Of Minivan
- Prosecutors: NJ Doctor Diverted Millions In Earnings
- Pedestrian Struck By Car In Burlington County
- Gunmen Steal Over $16K, Lock Employees In Freezer At Delco Chickie’s & Pete’s