By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Best Of The Worst: Razzies Announces Winners
- Police Search For Suspect In Sex Assault Of Woman In Camden
- Woman Critically Injured In Feltonville Hit-And-Run
- How Millennials Are Driving Changes For Retail Stores
- Professors Using DNA To Bridge Racial Divide, Focus On Our Similarities