By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- NJ Police Seek Answers In 3-Year Long Mystery Of Suspicious Death
- New Hampshire Woman Drops Defamation Suit Against Bill Cosby
- Updated Policy On Use Of Body Cameras By Camden County Police
- A Downgraded License Is Among The Challenges New Commissioner Of Human Services Will Face
- Mom Charged In Connection To 4-Year-Old N. Phila Girl’s Death