By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Research: Philadelphia Worst In Country For Rodent Infestations
- Mayor Leaves Golf Club As Members Don’t Want Obama Welcomed Over Take On Israel
- Panel Discussion Gives Outlook On Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Police: Man Poses As Justin Bieber To Convince Girl To Send Him Nude Photos
- Jessica Alba’s The Honest Company Recalls Baby Powder Over Infection Threat