Storms And Flooding Concerns Rise Late This Week
By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- 1 Person Trapped, Rescued After Delco Accident
- Police: Wife Killed With Knife, Ax Christmas Eve In Pa.
- Hazmat Call Prompts Evacuation Of Germantown Home
- 3 On Your Side: Holiday Return Policy
- 1 Dead In KOP Motorcycle Accident