By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The threat of showers and storms returns Thursday as a warm front moves northward through our area.
Some downpours could create localized flooding, however, there will be a widespread threat Friday as a cold front approaches from the west. Highs both days will be in the low to mid 80s.
The warm, humid conditions will help fuel the showers and storms with some heavy downpours, and localized flooding.
Sunshine and dry conditions return for the weekend.
Saturday will be sunny, with highs in the lower 80s.
The weather looks perfect for dad on Sunday, with sunshine, the high, 84 degrees.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- TV Crew Attempts To Pass Fake Bomb Through Airport Security
- Prosecutors Want To Call 19 Other Accusers At Cosby Retrial
- Doctor Warns That Being An Eagles Fan Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
- ‘Lots Of Joking And Teasing’: Two New Jersey Rabbis Stand Divided For NFC Championship Game
- Judge: South Jersey Doctor Must Stay In Jail Before Trial On Wife Slaying