PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The 2014 Samsung NBA Summer League will begin on July 11th. The Philadelphia 76ers will open their Summer League schedule on Saturday, July 12th at 7:30pm ET against the Utah Jazz, who are making their debut in the Samsung NBA Summer League.
For the second consecutive year, the event will feature a tournament-style schedule, culminating in the crowning of the Samsung NBA Summer League 2014 Champion on Monday, July 21. Each of the participating teams will play three games apiece between July 11 and 15 before being seeded in the tournament, which tips off on July 16 and runs through the Championship Game on July 21. Each team will play no fewer than five games during Samsung NBA Summer League 2014.
Tickets for Samsung NBA Summer League are on sale now. Fans can purchase tickets by visiting NBATickets.com, or by calling 702-739-FANS.
Sixers Schedule (all three games will be broadcast LIVE on NBA TV):
All times are Eastern Times
Saturday, July 12th
10:30PM – Utah vs. Philadelphia*
Monday, July 14th
8:00PM – Cleveland vs. Philadelphia*
Tuesday, July 15h
8:ooPM – Phoenix vs Philadelphia*
You may also be interested in these Sports stories:
- Preview: Joel Embiid Vs. Anthony Davis
- Brandon Brooks Ranked Among NFL’s Top 25 O-Lineman
- NFL Picks Week 14: Giants End Cowboys’ Streak And Chiefs Seize Control Of AFC West
- Esiason: Wentz Just ‘Going Through Natural Progression’ Of Learning NFL QB
- CBS Sports’ Tracy Wolfson Talks Steelers-Bills, Le’Veon Bell