CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Study: More Than A Quarter Of Medical Students Are Depressed, Suicidal
- Drexel Using Video Games To Help Those With Motor Disabilities
- At Least 3 Hospitalized After Train Hits Car In Camden
- Trump Named Time Person of the Year
- Battleship New Jersey To Remember Pearl Harbor Attack