Cherry Hill To Host Its First Restaurant Week This Summer
CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Cash Stolen From Northeast Philly 7-Eleven
- Man Critical After Shooting In Tacony
- ‘America’s First Queer Jazz Festival’ Kicks Off In Philadelphia
- State Rep Looking To Change Pa. Hate Crime Law
- What’s Cooking on 1060: Garden Fest, Reading Terminal Update & A High-End Food Truck