Cherry Hill To Host Its First Restaurant Week This Summer
CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Man Critical After Shooting Inside Germantown Home
- Friend Of Man Reportedly Shot By Homeowner In Frankford Says Incident Was ‘Big Misunderstanding’
- One Dead After Shooting In Juniata
- Old City Restaurant Named The Second Best In The Country By Bon Appetit Magazine
- Business Owners Seeing Red After Diner en Blanc