Cherry Hill To Host Its First Restaurant Week This Summer
CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Several People Hospitalized Following SEPTA Bus Crash In North Philly
- US Education Secretary Visits Philadelphia, Touting Summer Jobs For Youth
- New N.J. State Police ‘Ghost’ Cruisers Drawing Ire and Praise
- For Bird Banders Atop Philadelphia City Hall, Swooping Talons Are Just Part of the Job
- Lower Bail Rejected as Accused Driver Waives Hearing in North Phila. Hit-Run