CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Thousands Gather For Philly’s 98th Annual Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town On SEPTA’s 27th Annual ‘Santa Express’
- Manna Delivers More Than 3,000 Thanksgiving Meals To Those Battling Life-Threatening Illnesses
- Macy’s Parade Begins With Balloons, Bands And Security
- Hundreds Drop Off Turkeys To Be Cooked At South Philly’s Cacia’s Bakery