CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Demolition Next Door Puts Penn Museum On Shaky Ground
- Ursinus College To Resume Classes Monday Following Mysterious Illness
- Police: Two Men Pose As Utility Workers, Assault Woman In South Philadelphia
- Drexel University Encourages Employees To Stand Up For Their Health
- Analysis: Christie Faces Challenges As He Returns To Full-Time Governing In New Jersey