CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Fallen Wilmington Firefighters Honored During Ceremony
- 1.7 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Parts Of New Jersey
- Survey: Having Space For Their Dogs Pushes Millennials To Be Homeowners
- Officials Give Tips On How To Prevent Spread Of Infectious Diseases Associated With Organized Sports
- Officials Urge Atlantic County Residents Not To Play In Water Following Sewage Leak