CHERRY HILL, N.J., (CBS) – Some exciting news for food fanatics and those who love dining out – “Restaurant Week” is coming to another South Jersey town this summer!
Cherry Hill Township will host its inaugural Restaurant Week from Sunday, Aug. 10 to Saturday, Aug. 16.
The township made the announcement Tuesday.
Participating restaurants will offer a three-course prix fixe dinner menu ($25 or $35), with lunch options available as well.
This year’s participating restaurants include Farm & Fisherman, Toscana, Dream Cuisine, Seasons 52, Caffe Aldo Lamberti, Tutti Toscani, Brio, Il Villaggio, Ponzio’s, Kaminsky’s, The Coastline, Red Lobster, Steak 38 and Dubh Linn Square, among others.
The township says more information including a Restaurant Week website and social media pages will be available later this summer.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- AP Investigation Finds Phila. Airport Had 30 Security Breaches Since 2004
- Man Shot While Parking His Girlfriend’s Car In SW Philadelphia
- Researchers: Some Pains Can Be Caused By “Dormant Butt Syndrome”
- How Volunteers Are Coming Together To Make The Schuylkill River Trail Safer
- People Come Together In Solebury To Identify Stolen Jewelry