HADDONFIELD, N.J. (CBS) – A family was awakened by a fire that broke out early Sunday morning at their Haddonfield, Camden County home.
The blaze started around 1 a.m. at the home located on the 100 block of Hitchman Avenue.
Crews were able to place the fire under control within an hour.
The family was hosting a sleep over and it was actually the children that were responsible for getting everyone out safely. Nobody within the house was injured.
Firefighters say there were working smoke detectors inside the home.