NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News

Local

4 Sickened, Including Child By Carbon Monoxide In Horsham

View Comments

HORSHAM, Pa., (CBS) — Officials say four people, including a child, are hospitalized after a carbon monoxide incident in Montgomery County.

It happened shortly before 9:30 p.m. Thursday in the unit block of Loggers Mill Road in Horsham.

Three victims were taken to Abington Memorial Hospital.  Another person is being flown by medevac to another area hospital.

Their conditions are unknown at this time.

Earlier Thursday, Chester County Emergency Management said they had 25 cases of carbon monoxide poisoning. Most of the cases involved gas grills or gas powered generators being used to heat homes (See Related Story).

Further details were not immediately available.

View Comments
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 35,212 other followers