Community Cancellations For Tuesday, Dec. 10th
CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Tuesday, December 10, 2013:
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event.)
- Abington Hospital: ostomy support group is canceled.
- Archdiocesan Boy Choir, in Northern Liberties, has canceled this evening’s rehearsal.
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia Pastoral Center is canceling the Protecting God’s Children session tonight.
- Camden County Senior Citizen Day Center in Blackwood, NJ will be closed today.
- Chandler Hall Adult Day Health Program, in Newtown, Pa., is closed.
- Cheltenham Township Library System is closed.
- Cherry Hill (NJ) Public Library will be closed today.
- Chester County Adult Care will close all locations today.
- Congreso, in North Philadelphia, has closed all offices.
- Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church, in Mt. Airy, is closed and all services canceled.
- Frankford Historical Society has canceled tonight’s meeting.
- Frankie’s World Medical Daycare in Philadelphia is closed today.
- Fraternal Order of Police, Philadelphia Lodge 5: all activities canceled.
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Church, in Andorra, Pa., has canceled this evening’s (6:30p) prep classes.
- Imagination Station Learning Center is closed.
- Kennedy Health System, in Stratford, NJ, has canceled this evening’s support groups and fitness classes.
- Keystone Upper Trinity Center, in Souderton, Pa., will be closed today.
- Main Line Health System has canceled all childbirth education programs for tonight at Paoli Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital, and Lankenau Medical Center.
- Meals on Wheels for Ambler/Norristown/Glenside will not be delivered today.
- Meals on Wheels of Western Montgomery County will not deliver today. Clients, please use your snow kit.
- Mercy Suburban Hospital is canceling the Bariatric Support Group this evening.
- Montco Senior Adult Activities Center in Norristown and Ambler will be closed.
- Montgomery County Norristown Public Library is closed.
- Mural Arts Program has postponed this evening’s Viewmasters photography exhibition, at 18th and Mt. Vernon Streets, until January.
- North Light Community Center in Manayunk is closed.
- Our Lady Of Charity, in Brookhaven, Pa., has canceled tonight’s Parish Religious Education Program.
- Our Lady of Peace Parish, in Williamstown, NJ: religious education is canceled.
- Pennsylvania Sports Hall of Fame, Delaware County Chapter, is postponing today’s scholar athlete luncheon in Folsom.
- Phoenixville (Pa.) Area Senior Center will be closed today.
- Planned Parenthood of Southern New Jersey is closing at 4pm today.
- Saint Albert the Great in Huntington Valley, Pa. has cancelled its “55 Plus Club” meeting.
- Saint Anselm in Philadelphia has canceled CCD classes for this evening.
- Saint Dominic’s, in Northeast Philadelphia, has canceled this evening’s CCD class.
- Saint Francis of Assisi Parish, in Springfield (Delco), Pa., has canceled both religious education sessions today.
- Saint John Fisher is closed.
- Saint Laurentius Church in Fishtown: children’s Christmas pageant is postponed.
- Saint Mary Church in Cherry Hill, NJ has postponed the “Forever Young” Christmas party.
- Saint Matthew’s Parish in Northeast Philadelphia: CCD classes canceled.
- Saint Patrick’s Parish in Malvern, Pa. has canceled both PREP sessions for today.
- Sisters of the Holy Redeemer, in Huntington Valley, Pa., has canceled this evening’s Advent Mission.
- Tabernacle Baptist Church, in Burlington, NJ, is canceling all day and evening activities.
- Warminster Township (Pa.) Parks and Recreation has canceled all day and evening programs for today.
- West Deptford (NJ) Free Public Library is closed today.
- White Rock Baptist Church, in West Philadelphia: all afternoon and evening activities canceled today.
- Woodmere Art Museum in Chestnut Hill is closed.
If an event you are interested in is not listed here, contact the organization directly to determine its status.
If your nonprofit organization is cancelling an event that was open to the public, please call the KYW Newsradio newsroom at 215-238-7600.