Top 10 Reasons to Choose Insulated Vinyl Siding
It is no secret that cost is a big factor when it comes to choosing the best material to clad your home, which is why twice as many homeowners in the United States side their homes with exterior vinyl siding than any other material on the market. Taking it one step farther, Insulated Vinyl Siding is a cost effective product that can also save you money on your home’s heating and cooling costs!
Compared to traditional vinyl siding, its insulated vinyl counterpart increases the R-value of your home which means reduced energy bills throughout the year. Insulated vinyl siding comes in a variety of colors to choose from and requires little to no maintenance. Insulated vinyl siding also offers better weather performance and better sound control properties than traditional siding.
- Many options to choose from – comes in a variety of finishes, styles and colors so you can be sure to find what you are looking for
- Energy efficient – our insulation provide the industry best energy savings for homeowners with a system R-value of up to 5.3
- Less seams – 39% longer than the traditional twelve foot panel our product will wield a straighter, cleaner exterior and even reduce wall irregularities
- Return on investment – installation of insulated vinyl siding can yield higher than an 80% return on investment due to increased energy efficiency and lower energy bills
- Aesthetics – there is no dollar figure put on improving the look and feel of your home through the variety of styles, colors and finishes offered. In addition, the foam back insulation helps keep your siding flush with the wall and prevents waviness which could hurt the aesthetics of your home.
- Weather durability – can handle virtually all types of weather including high temperatures, extreme seasonal weather changes and strong winds. Innovative, patent-pending panel locking design for a tight, secure fit with no insulation gap.
- Maintenance requirements – requires little to no maintenance and premium vinyl siding comes with a 25 year warranty including color fading and appearance.
- Easy installation – Global Home Improvement installs hundreds of siding jobs a year and can make your installation experience hassle-free from start to finish.
- Repairability – in the rare case that a part of your siding is damaged it can be easily replaced by the even the homeowner
- Durability – insulated vinyl siding will not rot or become damaged from water, mold, insects or long-term exposure from the sun. Additionally, the foam back insulation helps your siding lay flatter and straighter on your home.
Still Not Convinced?
If you are still not convinced that Installing Insulated Vinyl Siding is your best choice for cladding your home consider this: air leakage can account for up to 30% or more of a home’s heating and cooling energy. Vinyl siding offers no form of insulation for your home while insulated vinyl siding installed by the experts at Global Home Improvement can have a system R-value of up to 5.3. Need even more?
Sustainable Solutions Corporation recently conducted a life cycle assessment, which identifies the environmental impact of a product over its lifespan including the extraction, processing, manufacturing, transportation, distribution, use, reuse, maintenance, recycling and disposal of the product. Insulated vinyl siding has one of the lowest life cycle assessments in the industry easily outperforming brick, stucco and dry-vit.
For more information on insulated vinyl siding or to set up a free in-home estimate call Global Home Improvement at 888-234-2929 or visit online at globalhomeinc.com.
Copyright Global Home Improvement 2013. Serving PA, NJ, NY and DE.