SEPTA Offering Credits To Pass Holders Affected By Sandy Service Disruption
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – SEPTA is offering credits to weekly and monthly pass holders who were impacted by the service suspension stemming from Hurricane Sandy.
Beginning on Monday, customers can receive a credit when they turn in their passes for the week of Oct. 29 or the month of October and purchase a future weekly or monthly pass. The credits will cover the two days that service was disrupted/suspended (Oct. 29 and Oct. 30).
Weekly customers can put their credit toward a pass purchase for any week in November, through the week of November 29th. Monthly passes will be credited through January 2013.
The following amounts deducted from their new purchase:
• Weekly TransPass: $6.50
• Weekly Zone 1 Pass: $7.00
• Weekly Zone 2 Pass: $10.00
• Weekly Zone 3 Pass: $12.00
• Weekly Zone 4 Pass: $13.75
• Weekly Anywhere Pass: $15.25
• Monthly TransPass: $5.50
• Monthly Zone 1 Pass: $6.00
• Monthly Zone 2 Pass: $8.25
• Monthly Zone 3 Pass: $10.00
• Monthly Zone 4 Pass: $11.50
• Monthly Anywhere Pass: $12.50
• Monthly Cross County Pass: $6.75
• Monthly Intermediate Pass: $5.00
SEPTA riders who receive their passes through employer or pre-tax programs can send their passes in to the below address to receive a refund. All refund requests will be processed within six weeks. Please mail SEPTA at:
1234 Market Street, 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
For more information, visit: www.septa.org