Community Cancellations for Tuesday, Oct. 30th, 2012
CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Tuesday, Oct. 30th, 2012:
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event.)
- ADA MUTCH Community Center is closed.
- Adult Care of Chester County is closed.
- All Courts in the First Judicial District in Philadelphia are closed.
- Anselm Chuch in Northeast Philadelphia has cancelled CCD classes.
- Aria Health Bucks County has cancelled its flu shot clinic.
- Aria Health-Torresdale Campus has cancelled the community meeting scheduled for 7 pm.
- Bucks County Transportation Center is closed.
- Burlington County Superior Court Closed.
- Defense Logistics Agency-Troop Support in Philadelphia is closed.
- Deptford Public Library is closed.
- Emmaus Catholic Community, in Mt. Ephraim, NJ has cancelled Bingo.
- Family Services Meals on Wheels is cancelled.
- Germantown Avenue Crisis Ministry is closed.
- Gloucester Township, NJ Municipal Court all operations cancelled.
- Greater Plymouth Community Center is closed.
- Handi-Crafters, in Coatesville will be closed.
- Independence National Historical Park will be closed.
- Mutter Museum is closed.
- New Jersey Education Association is closed.
- North East Peter Bressi Senior Center is closed.
- OCD Goals Group is cancelled.
- Our Lady of Mt. Carmel, in Doylestown Protecting God’s Children session cancelled.
- Our Lady of Peace Parish in Williamstown, NJ, religious education and all activities are cancelled.
- Philadelphia Museum of Art is closed.
- Philadelphia VA Medical Center has cancelled outpatient appointments at their main facility and community based clinics in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Phoenixville Area Senior Center is closed.
- Plumstead Christian School’s Christian College Fair is cancelled.
- Reading Rainbow Learning Center is closed.
- Salem County Court House is closed.
- St. Ignatius, in Yardley Protecting God’s Children session is cancelled.
- St. Joachim Religious Education is closed.
- St. Rose of Lima Parish in North Whales is cancelling confirmation mass.
- St. Simon and Jude in West Chester Prep classes are cancelled.
- Superior Court of New Jersey is closed in Somerset, Warren and Hunterdon counties.
- The Brandywine River Museum in Chadds Ford is closed.
- The Chester County Court House and government offices are closed.
- The College of Physicians of Philadelphia is closed.
- The Hispanic Family Center in Camden and Woodbury is closed.
- The Logan Township Municipal Court special session has been cancelled.
- The Mid Atlantic Social Security Center and Philly Metropolitan Social Security offices are closed.
- The Philadelphia Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center has cancelled all outpatient appointments.
- The West Deptford Public Library will be closed.
- U.S. Labor Department All US Department of Labor offices in the Philadelphia metro area will be closed.
- University of Penn Museum Is closed.
- Winterthur Museum Garden and Library is closed.
- YMCA of Philadelphia and Vicinity is closed.
If an event you are interested in is not listed here, contact the organization directly to determine its status.