Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa are all around the corner and if you didn’t take advantage of Black Friday, don’t worry! There are still tons of deals out there and plenty of opportunities to pick up the perfect gift for that special guy. Here are just a few gift ideas:
1. iPad 2: Let’s face it, there are tons of gadgets out there, but getting that special guy an iPad 2 will surely put a smile on his face this holiday season. Equipped with various applications including a front facing camera, the latest edition of the iPad will be one of the best gifts you can get him.
2. Bluetooth Keyboard for iPad 2: If your guy already has the iPad 2, take it one step further and get him a keyboard. For about $99, you can make it easy for your guy to type long emails or blog posts.
3. Golf Clubs: If you love hanging out with your dad or guy friend, then this gift is for him. For the man who loves to spend a day out on the course, a set of clubs is always a good option.
4. Digital SLR Camera: A Canon digital SLR camera as a gift is enough to make anyone happy. It’s the type of gift that once you open, you just have to start using! Get your guy a camera and watch him snap away.
5. Flat Screen Television: Okay, some women may not opt to get their guy a flat screen television for obvious reasons, but ‘tis the season to give! Spend your holiday season snuggling up with some hot cocoa and watching HD movies on the new television.
6. Game Tickets: We say you can do no wrong with getting your brother, father or special guy game tickets this year.
7. iPhone: Okay, there is a common theme here, but what can we say – guys love technology! Your guy can make FaceTime calls and speak/see you when you’re not close by. You can also edit videos in iMovie. It just doesn’t get much better than that.
8. Clothes: Have your guy looking dapper this season with a fresh suit. Macy’s and Bloomingdales have some stellar deals.
9. Fossil Watch: Get your guy a watch from Fossil this year. Not only are they very attractive watches, you can get good prices for them if you act fast. Plus, it’ll come in handy if your guy isn’t so great at being on time.
10. Gift Card: Get the man in your life a gift card to his favorite coffee shop or store. You can never go wrong with those.