Filed underContest Rules & Regulations
NJ TRAVEL AND TOURISM PROMOTION RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- HOW TO ENTER
- These rules govern the NJ Travel and Tourism promotion (the “Promotion”) being conducted by WOGL (the “Station”) beginning on Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 6:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending on Friday, May 27, 2011 at approximately 12:00pm ET.
- To participate in the Promotion, starting Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 6:00am ET through Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 11:59pm ET listeners may enter at WOGL.com by providing their first name and last name, complete mailing address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, date of birth and a valid email address. Only one internet entry per person and one internet entry per email address is permitted. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning an email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Entries submitted will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by Station. Station’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Promotion. The Station is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. All entries must be received by May 26, 2011 at 11:59pm ET in order to be eligible.
- Eligibility Restrictions:
- The Promotion is open to all persons who are 21 years of age or older and who reside in theDelawareValleyarea, which includes the following counties: In NJ:Burlington,Camden,Gloucester,Cumberland,Salem, Mercer. In DE:New Castle. In PA:Philadelphia,DelawareMontgomery, Bucks,Lancaster, Berks,Chester, Lehigh,Northampton. Employees of the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, Station’s advertising and promotional agencies, its participating sponsors, other radio stations in the Philadelphia metropolitan area, the members of their immediate families (spouse, parent, sibling or child) and those living in the same household of each (whether related or not), are ineligible to enter or win. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Listeners are eligible to win a prize valued over $50 (or ticket prize valued over $100 per ticket) in a Promotion conducted by the Station only once every thirty (30) days and only once every six (6) months if the prize is valued over $600. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any Station promotion.
- Entrants are required to provide truthful information and the Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. The Station will also delete any entry knowingly received from persons under the age of 13 in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
- A total of one (1) prize will be awarded. The prize is a stay in Atlantic City, New Jersey. Trip includes the following: (i) three (3) nights accommodations at the Tropicana Casino (one (1) room, standard double occupancy); (ii) four (4) IMAX tickets [No expiration]; (iii) four (4) “Best of Broadway” tickets [Valid for any show 5/29/11 through 6/29/11]; (iv) a prize certificate valid for dinner for four (4) at Fiesta Buffet at Tropicana Casino [expires 6/29/11]; (v) one (1) $50 gift certificate to The Melting Pot [Expires 12/30/11, not valid for use on holidays]; (vi) admission for four (4) to the Absecon Lighthouse [expire 8/31/11]; (vii) four (4) tickets for a cruise aboard Atlantic Cruises [good for any cruise until October 2012]; (viii) one (1) beach bag; and (ix) one (1) disposable camera. Approximate Retail Value of the prize is $1400.00. Dates of travel are subject to availability. Travel must be completed within 1 year of winning. Travel arrangements must be made through Tropicana Casino. All other costs not specifically stated herein, including but not limited to those of, taxes, meals, tips and ground transportation to/from Atlantic City are the responsibility of the winner. Transportation to and from Atlantic City are NOT included in the prize. The guest of the grand prize winner must also be at least 21 years of age or older. The winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary. If applicable, the winner may be required to present a valid credit card upon hotel check in to cover any incidental expenses incurred during the winner’s stay. The winner and travel companion must sign a Publicity, Liability Waiver and Travel Release form prior to traveling. If a selected event is unable to take place as scheduled, for reasons such as cancellation, preemption, postponement or unavailability, or for any reason beyond the control of the Station, the Station’s sole responsibility to the winner will be to award the remaining available portion of the prize and no substitution or compensation will be provided for the unawarded portion of the prize.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up during normal business hours at 98.1 WOGL, Two Bala Plaza, Suite 800, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004. The winner will forfeit any prize or prize certificate not claimed within ten (10) days of winning.
- There is no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except that the Station may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes or cash of comparable value. The prizes are expressly limited to the item(s) listed above and unless otherwise expressly specified, do not include taxes, gratuities or any other expenses. Other restrictions may apply.
- WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION
- Decisions of the Station management with respect to the Promotion are final.
- One (1) winner will be selected on Friday, May 27, 2011 at approximately 12:00pm ET in a random drawing of all online entries received.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible online entries received.
- Winner does not need to listen to the Station or be present to win.
- The winner must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of winning or prize will be forfeited. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the required affidavit of eligibility and/or liability/publicity release within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize.
- Payments of all federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 with the winner’s full Social Security Number or the equivalent for receipt of any prize valued at $600 or more or for any prizes awarded by the Station (or any other CBS Radio station in Station’s market) in a calendar year with an aggregate value of $600 or more. Failure to submit a complete W-9 or equivalent will result in forfeiture of the prize. Such winnings of $600 or more will be reported to the IRS.
- By participating in the Promotion, the winner agrees to have the winner’s name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to the Promotion without additional financial or other compensation, and, where legal, to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize.
- Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station, in its sole discretion, may require Promotion winner (and any travel companion(s) or guest(s)) to sign a liability release, agreeing to release and hold harmless the Station, its licensee, the licensee’s parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize and participation in the Promotion.
- If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, as a result of infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Station that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, or if the Promotion is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the original end date, the Station reserves the right to select the winners by random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date or otherwise modify the procedure for selecting winners.
- The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the rules of the Promotion may result in a contestant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. If the Station makes a good faith determination that an entrant has cheated or committed fraudulent activity in connection with a Promotion, the Station reserves the right to disqualify that entrant from entering and/or winning future Promotions and to prosecute and seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the Promotion, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any competition or prize-related event or travel is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Station reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the Promotion and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
- The Station is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of a prize.
- For a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by May 26, 2011 to “NJ Travel and Tourism Official Rules,” Attn: Promotions, WOGL-FM/Two Bala Plaza,Suite800,Bala Cynwyd,PA19004. For the names of the prize winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by June 24, 2011 to the above address marked “New Jersey Travel and Tourism Winner List.” The Official Rules and the Winner List (when completed) shall also be available during regular business hours at the main offices of the Station.
Sponsor: 98.1 WOGL,TwoBalaPlaza,Suite800,Bala Cynwyd,PA19004