A recipe by Walter Staib
2 tablespoons sesame oil
4 cloves garlic, chopped
1 cup sliced red onion
1 cup baby carrots, sliced on a bias
1 cup celery, sliced on a bias
2 cups bean sprouts
1 cup snow peas
3 miniature bok choy, quartered
2 tablespoons chopped fresh ginger
1 pound Dietz &Watson® Gourmet Lite Breast of Turkey, sliced into 2 inch sticks
4 ounces bottled teriyaki glaze
1 pound udon, cooked as per package instructions (or substitute your choice of rice noodles, gluten free or whole wheat pasta)
1 bunch scallions, chopped (white and green parts), for garnish
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the garlic and onion. Cook until the onion becomes translucent, about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the carrots and celery and cook until the water has been released and evaporated, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the bean sprouts, snow peas, scallions, bok choy and ginger and cook for about 3 minutes more.
4. Add the turkey and cook until heated through, about 3 minutes.
5. Pour in the teriyaki sauce and stir until heated through.
6. Divide the hot udon noodles among 4 plates. Top with equal portions of the stir fry, garnish with the scallions and serve immediately.
Watch the video…
** If you would like extra flavor & heat add srirachi or red pepper flakes.