Sponsor Provided Content
Pear & Apple Melba Over Frozen Vanilla Yogurt & Topped with Toasted Oats
Makes about 6 servings
1 Bosc Pear, peeled, rough chopped
1 Asian Pear, peeled, rough chopped
1 Bartlett Pear, peeled, rough chopped
1 Honey Crisp Apple, peeled, rough chopped
1 Pink Lady Apple, peeled, rough chopped
3 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Cinnamon
4 Tablespoons Monk Fruit (or sugar substitute)
1 Cup Water
1 Cup Rolled Oats
¾ Cup Sugar Free or No Sugar Added Raspberry preserves
3 Cups Fat Free Sugar Free Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix oats, 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons of monk fruit together. Spread out evenly on sheet pan and bake for about 10-15 minutes, until oats are golden and toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Place raspberry preserves/jelly along with ½ cup of water in a small pot over low heat and stir constantly until it becomes a loose sauce. Remove from heat.
- Place pears, apples, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 2 tablespoons monk fruit, and ½ cup of water in a pot over medium heat and cook until fruit becomes tender.
- Remove from heat and serve over ½ cup frozen yogurt.
- Top each serving with 2 tablespoons of raspberry sauce and 2 tablespoons of toasted oats.
Calories per serving: 218
Calories from Fat: 9
Protein: 4 gm
Carbohydrates: 53 gm
Fat: 1 gm