Newt Gingrich On War Against ISIS: ‘We’re Engaged In A War That Is Going To Be Around For 50-75 Years’ Rich Zeoli talked with former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington DC about the mistakes the White House in making in the war against ISIS. Attorney Alan Dershowitz: Iran Is A Greater Threat Than ISIS Dom Giordano talked with Attorney Alan Dershowitz on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about the upcoming speech before Congress from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his opposition to the White House negotiating a nuclear treaty with Iran.
Senator Jim DeMint Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality Conservative Author: Shifting More Power To States Would Alleviate Political Disputes Congresswoman Mia Love: ‘Republicans Are Missing The Boat Here’ Rick Santorum: ‘Because Of Our Inattentiveness, Iran Is Continuing To Expand Its Reach’ Filmmaker Who Released Sharpton Video: ‘If I Have One Message To People, It’s That We Have To Break News’ Congresswoman Blackburn: ‘70% Of The American People Are For Congress Taking Away The President’s Executive Amnesty Order’ Congressman Gohmert On Homeland Security And Immigration: Republicans Are ‘Just Trying To Stand Up For The Constitution’
Dom Giordano: Countdown To CPAC This is a place where Jeb Bush will get a tepid response at best but Rand Paul will be a rock star. Dom Giordano: Leave The Whips At Home When I see a headline that says “Movie Theaters Tell Patrons to Leave Whips at Home,” I know that I have to talk about it. This directive was given to those going to see “Fifty Shades of Grey.” I think that will be a very interesting crowd.
Latest Politics From CBS News
- What's next for the Department of Homeland Security bill?
- Funding bill averts Homeland Security Department shut down
- Why would GOP candidate for Missouri governor kill himself?
- Congress narrowly averts DHS shutdown -- for now
- Scott Walker didn't compare unions to ISIS
- Senate passes one-week extension of DHS funding
- Jeb Bush's immigration plans "also includes a path to legal status"
- Rick Santorum knocks Obama on climate change, ISIS
- Rand Paul wants the GOP to defend more than gun rights
- Jeb Bush clings to unpopular views on immigration, Common Core
- Santorum digs at Obama: "We don't need a weatherman-in-chief"
- Donald Trump urges Republicans to "toughen up on everything"
- Rand Paul: GOP needs to care about more than gun rights
- Donald Trump scolds Republicans: "Toughen up"
- Rick Perry on American resilience: "We even survived Jimmy Carter"
CBS News Political Hotsheet
- Justin Timberlake says second "20/20" album on the way
- Justin Timberlake planning "20/20" volume 2?
- Watch: Gary Carter's Hall of Fame speech
- Watch: White Sox manager grants sick girl's wish
- Twins' Ben Revere makes unbelievable catch
- George W. Bush dodges foul ball at Rangers game
- Juarez, Mexico - Murder Capital of the World