Sponsor Provided Content
Ingredients: (Makes about 60 wings)
5 Boneless Chicken Breast, skinless, cut into about 1 inch cubes
2 Cups Corn Starch
2 Cups Bread Crumbs
4 eggs, beaten
½ Cup water
Salt & Pepper
- Preheat Oven to 400 degrees
- Place Corn Starch on a plate or in a casserole pan, in a separate plate or pan place bread crumbs, and place beaten eggs & water in a large bowl. Season each with salt and pepper.
- Dredge chicken pieces in corn starch, remove excess and place in egg wash, and then place in bread crumbs until coated. Place chicken pieces on a non-stick sheet pan/cookie pan.
- Place in oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until chicken reaches 165 degrees with a thermometer.
¾ Cup Pineapple Juice
½ Cup Light Soy Sauce
2 Tablespoons Monk Fruit or Splenda
1 Tablespoon Ginger, minced
2 Tablespoons Garlic, minced
3 Tablespoons Chives or Scallions chopped Small
2 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds, toasted
- Place pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and monk fruit in a small pot over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and allow simmering on low for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add chives/scallions, sesame oil.
- Toss chicken in a bowl with Teriyaki sauce and garnish with sesame seeds serve with Wasabi Aioli.
½ Cup Light Mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon prepared Wasabi
1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
1 Tablespoon Mirin (Rice Wine Vinegar)
- In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients and set aside.
Per Wing with Aioli:
Calories from Fat: 12
Protein: 5 gm
Carbohydrates: 3 gm