By CBS3 Staff

LEVITTOWN, Pa. (CBS) — A space heater caused a fire that left a home in Levittown, Bristol Township completely destroyed early Tuesday morning, according to fire officials. Crews were dispatched to the scene just after 5:15 a.m. at Ailanthus Lane.

The fire was placed under control about an hour after crews arrived at the scene.

READ MORE: 2 Montgomery County School Districts To Require Masks Again Due To County's COVID-19 Level

Residents of the house were woken up by smoke alarms and were able to escape. There were no injuries to the residents of  the home or firefighters during the blaze.

Crews Battle House Fire In Levittown, Bucks County

READ MORE: CBS3 Mysteries: Father Of Man Who Marked Grim Milestone For Philly Wants Son To Be Remember More Than Number

Residents of the home are currently staying with family.

MORE NEWS: Philadelphia Police Investigating Fatal Crash After ATV, Vehicle Collide In Holmesburg

According to officials, the was house insured.