PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Philadelphia Eagles are required to have their roster cut down to 53 players by 4 p.m. Tuesday. Among the players waived on Tuesday was wide receiver Travis Fulgham.
Fulgham was the Eagles’ leading receiver last season.READ MORE: CBS3 Mysteries: Detectives Searching For Man They Believe Can Help Solve Santino Thomas' Murder Case
NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo reports Fulgham could be on the practice squad.
#Eagles waive WR Travis Fulgham, source says. Could be back on practice squad.
— Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo) August 31, 2021READ MORE: Sharon Hill Borough Council Launches Independent Investigation Into Fatal Shooting Of 8-Year-Old Fanta Bility
CBS Sports created an Eagles cutdown tracker.
Here are the cuts the Eagles have made so far:MORE NEWS: 19-Year-Old Man Killed In Double Shooting Inside Port Richmond Home, Police Say
- QB: Nick Mullens
- RB: Kerryon Johnson, Elijah Holyfield, Jason Huntley
- WR: Travis Fulgham, Jhamon Ausbon, Hakeem Butler, Adrian Killins, Marken Michel, Andre Patton
- TE: Caleb Wilson, Cary Angeline
- T: Casey Tucker
- C: Harry Crider, Luke Juriga, Ross Pierschbacher
- DE: JaQuan Bailey
- DT: RaeQuan Williams
- LB: Joe Ostman, Rashad Smith
- CB: Lavert Hill, Craig James, Michael Jacquet III
The Eagles’ season opener is Sunday, Sept. 12 at 1 p.m. against the Falcons in Atlanta.