By CBS3 Staff

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia is launching a new ad campaign to urge residents to mask up in public. The new ad campaign will be coming to sidewalks, buses, social media and more.

One slogan says, “Love your neighbor, wear a mask.”

READ MORE: Delaware County Mother Shares New Normal Of Pandemic Learning With Special-Needs Child

The mayor said a recent poll showed that 75% of Philadelphians agree it’s important to wear a mask when leaving the house. However, 25% were either on the fence or opposed to masks.

READ MORE: Penn-Delco School District Approves Diversity Committee After Sparking Controversy With Board Member

“We really want to take aggressive action to motivate the proper continued use of masks by anyone out in public,” Kenney said. “This campaign aims to normalize mask use for everyone.”

In Philadelphia, masks are mandatory in public.

The mayor admits enforcement is difficult.

MORE NEWS: Philadelphia Residents Enjoy Warmest Day In Over 5 Weeks

Kenney said he’s not ready to fine people over masks.