Follow CBSPHILLY Facebook  | Twitter

LANGHORNE, Pa. (CBS) — A carbon monoxide scare forced the evacuation of Herbert Hoover Elementary School in Langhorne on Tuesday afternoon.

No one was injured.

The Neshaminy School District says a carbon monoxide detector, possibly in the kitchen area, went off around 1:30 p.m. at the school. All students and staff evacuated the building and went outside to the playground.

Officials say a tripped circuit on a gas-powered dishwasher heater caused a localized carbon monoxide buildup.

The school district says those picking up children should not arrive at the school until the regularly scheduled dismissal time, so the fire marshal can complete the investigation.