CINCINNATI (AP) — Officials in Ohio say a 13-year-old boy trying to kill a bed bug sparked an apartment building fire that displaced eight people and caused $300,000 in damage in Cincinnati.What Flyers Fans Can Expect Sunday When Wells Fargo Center Welcomes Fans Back After Nearly A Year
Officials say the fire was reported around 11 p.m. Tuesday and began when the teen lit a match after dousing a bed bug with alcohol. Six apartment units were damaged in the fire.
No injuries were reported.READ MORE: Joel Embiid, Ben Simmons To Miss All-Star Game Over COVID-19 Contact Tracing
The Red Cross is working to find housing for three adults and five children whose apartments were damaged.MORE NEWS: Gambling Industry Group Looking To Teach Gamblers Which Sport Betting Sites Are Legal
(© Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)