MCKEES ROCKS, Pa. (AP) — A 1-year-old Pittsburgh-area girl’s sudden death in August resulted from accidental exposure to carfentanil, an elephant tranquilizer sometimes mixed with heroin.

The Allegheny County medical examiner says the drug was found in the system of Au’Driana Cohen.

READ MORE: Penns Grove Woman Kristhie Alcazar Stabbed, Killed 5-Month-Old Daughter, Prosecutors Say

Police Find 2 Pigs Wandering In Elkins Park

The girl was found unresponsive Aug. 6 at a home in McKees Rocks. Her mother has posted on Facebook that a baby sitter was watching the girl when she overdosed.

County police are still investigating the death. They have yet to identify or charge anybody in connection with the girl’s death.

READ MORE: Philadelphia Union List 11 Players In Health And Safety Protocols Before Eastern Conference Final Against New York City FC

The medical examiner has ruled the girl was accidentally exposed to the drug, which is far more potent than heroin. Even tiny amounts of carfentanil can be lethal.

Navy Rescues 2 Women, Their Dogs After Lost At Sea For 5 Months

The girl would have turned 2 this week.

MORE NEWS: Double Shooting Leaves Man, Woman Dead In Philadelphia's Fairhill Section, Police Say

(Copyright 2017 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)