BATH, Pa. (CBS) — A tractor-trailer carrying butane caught on fire Thursday morning, causing two other tractor-trailers and a nearby building to catch on fire.
It happened at the Central Transport facility in the 6900 block of Chrisphalt Drive, around 10:30 a.m.
Officials with the Bath Borough say the truck was carrying 5,000 pounds of butane.
That fire then sparked flames on two other tractor-trailers that were carrying fireworks-explosives.
The fire also spread to part of the facility.
There have been no reported injuries.