Sponsored by Cooper University Health
READ MORE: Philadelphia School District Students, Staff To Resume Masking As COVID Cases Continue To Rise In City
Makes about 5 cups
- 1.5 pounds Smoked White fish, deboned
- ½ cup light mayo
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ½ tablespoon black pepper
- 1 carrot, peeled, diced small
- ½ white onion diced small
- 2 celery stalks, diced small
- In large bowl mix together mayo, mustard, vegetables, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Mix in flaked white fish and mix thoroughly.
- Serve chilled with pickled red onions.
Per ¼ cup of salad
7 gm protein
3 gm fatMORE NEWS: Police Investigating Series Of Gunpoint Robberies In Center City, West Philadelphia
2 gm Carbohydrate