Sponsored by Cooper University Health
READ MORE: Woman Beaten To Death With Pipe Inside Old City Office Building, Police Say
Grilled Vegetables with Creamy Basil Balsamic Dressing
Makes 16- 1 cup servings
1 egg plant- sliced ¼ inch circles
1 zucchini- sliced ¼ inch circles
1 yellow squash- sliced ¼ inch circles
1 red onion- sliced ¼ inch circles
2 Portabello mushrooms
1 bunch Aspargus
1 tomato, diced small
2 green peppers, cut into ½ inch strips
2 Tablespoons kosher salt
2 tablespoons onion powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon black pepperREAD MORE: Suspect Arrested After Holding Teen Girl Hostage During Barricade In Overbrook, Police Say
Non-stick spray as needed
- Mix together salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder and sprinkle over vegetables.
- Heavily spray grill with non-stick spray.
- Spread vegetables (except tomato) evenly over grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from grill and rough chop.
- Toss in creamy balsamic dressing, add diced tomato, and serve.
Creamy Balsamic Dressing:
8 oz non-fat plain Greek yogurt
¼ Cup Balsamic Vinegar
2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
4 Tablespoons fresh basil, minced
¼ Cup Parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
Per 1 cup Serving:
Protein: 3 gm
Carbohydrate: 4 gmMORE NEWS: PennDOT Dealing With Twin Challenges As Latest Winter Storm Bears Down On Philadelphia Region
Fat: 1 gm