TRENTON, NJ (CBS) – On Wednesday, officials announced that a winning Mega Millions lottery ticket worth $1 million was sold in New Jersey.
The million dollar ticket was sold at Erma Deli, 635 Breakwater Rd, Erma in Camden County.READ MORE: Family, Friends Hold Candlelight Vigil For Slain Temple University Student Samuel Collington
According to NJ Lottery’s executive director, if that ticket had been purchased with the Megaplier option it would have increased the prize to $5,000,000.
The ticket matched five white balls on the Tuesday, July 5 drawing.
In addition, there were nine tickets sold that matched the four white balls and the Gold Mega Ball winning the third-tier prize of $5,000 each.READ MORE: Jolly Trolley And Main Street Light Spectacular Bring Joy To Manayunk Following Ida Flooding, Pandemic
Those winning tickets were purchased at the following locations:
• Atlantic County: Shoprite of Galloway, 401 So. Pitney Rd., Galloway;
• Bergen County: Mobil Pip South, Palisades Interstate Pkwy. So., Englewood Cliffs;
• Burlington County: Citgo, 4302 Route 130 No., Willingboro;
• Burlington County: Village Store, 50 Magnolia Rd., Pemberton;
• Gloucester County: Acme Markets #7943,1619 Beckett & Center Square Rd., Swedesboro;
• Hudson County: Street Corner, 30 Mall Dr. W., B27B, Jersey City;
• Mercer County: Acme Markets #7979, Route 1 & Texas Ave., Lawrenceville;
• Monmouth County: Guys Package Store, 1417 Corlies Ave., Neptune; and
• Morris County: 7-Eleven #34763A, 50 Morris St., Morristown.
Officials added that 118 tickets sold in New Jersey matched the four white balls winning $500 each. Four of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option multiplying the prizes to $2,500 each. Moreover, 515,829 other New Jersey players took home $907,085 in prizes ranging from $1 to $250, according to Hedinger.MORE NEWS: Fantasy Football Start Or Sit Week 13: Elijah Mitchell Looks To Take Advantage Of Seahawks' Defense
The jackpot is now at a whopping $508 million.