PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Severe thunderstorms and high winds rolled into the Philadelphia region on Wednesday night. Following the arrival of the severe weather, power outages began to be reported throughout the area.
The following PECO outages are still in effect as of 11 a.m. Thursday:
- Bucks County: 2,000 Customers Affected
- Chester County: 250 Customers Affected
- Delaware County: 3,700 Customers Affected
- Montgomery County: 1,200 Customers Affected
- Philadelphia County: 250 Customers Affected
PECO says power should be restored almost everywhere by 6 p.m.
The following outages are still being reported by PSE&G:
- Burlington County: 900
- Camden County: 1,700
- Gloucester County: 50
- Mercer County: 170
Most PSE&G customers should get power back sometime in the afternoon.
Atlantic City Electric is reporting just under 1,500 outages in New Jersey. The latest restoration is 9 p.m., officials say, but power should be restored almost everywhere this afternoon.