PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — In response to the ongoing cleanup in the aftermath of the weekend winter storm, the Philadelphia Parking Authority announced it will extend its No Meter & Kiosk Enforcement through Tuesday, January 26.
However, the PPA said it would enforce and ticket for all safety violations, including prohibition on parking in front of fire hydrants, bus zones, in no stopping anytime zones, handicapped parking spaces, as well as for double parking, blocking crosswalks and other similar safety violations.
If your vehicle has been relocated during the snow emergency, please call 215-686-SNOW.
The PPA has also extended its $5.00 discount garage parking rate until Tuesday morning – January 26, 2015 at 7:00 AM for all vehicles that parked in one of our garages by 11:59 PM last night. Vehicles may also enter our garages after 5 PM tonight, January 25 to be eligible for the $5 flat rate. Those garages include:
- AutoPark at Independence Mall (5th & Market Streets)
- AutoPark at Old City (2nd & Sansom Streets)
- Philadelphia Family Court Garage (1503-11 Arch Street – Going south on 15th Street, enter the garage on the west side just after 15th & Cherry St.)
- AutoPark at Jefferson (10th and Ludlow Streets)
- AutoPark at the Gallery Mall (44 North 9th Street)
- Gateway Parking Garage (1540 Vine Street)
- AutoPark at 8th & Filbert (801 Filbert Street)
Note: To receive the discounted $5 rate, customers must bring their ticket and pay at the PPA Management Office in each garage.