LANOKA HARBOR, NJ (CBS) – One of the holiday’s most popular toys is being blamed for a fire down the shore.
The Lanoka Harbor Fire Department posted pictures on Facebook after they say a hoverboard caught fire.READ MORE: 4 Shot Inside Park City Center Mall, Lancaster Police Say
They reminded people to never leave the toys unattended while charging.READ MORE: 'Everyone Was In Pure Panic': Good Samaritans Rush To Shooting Victims' Aid At Park City Center Mall
There have been several reports of hoverboard fires this month, and the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission is investigating, but it has not issued any recalls yet.MORE NEWS: Man In Critical Condition After Fairhill Shooting, Police Say
The fire is under investigating by the Ocean County Fire Marshall’s Office.