By Geoff Bansen
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Wait…why are you reading this? You should be outside, enjoying this fabulous November weather.
Okay, yes, it is November, so morning lows are still on the chilly side. Give it another few hours however, as those numbers will skyrocket. High temperatures ran 15° above average yesterday, and are expected to do the same on Wednesday. High pressure remains in place, so expect lots of sunshine again. Factor in low wind, and you can’t ask for better weather this time of year.
If you like the cool, fall-like temperatures, you’re going to have to wait a few more days. These are the warmest November days that Philadelphia has seen in a decade, and things will stay warm through the end of the work week. There will be more clouds on Thursday, with a small chance of a shower. There is a slightly better chance to see some rain late Friday into Saturday morning, with cooler temperatures setting in for the weekend.
- TODAY – Mostly Sunny. Warm Again. High 76.
- TONIGHT – Increasing Clouds. Low 55.
- THURSDAY – Mostly Cloudy. A Few Light Showers. High 72.
- FRIDAY – Partly Sunny, Breezy & Warm. Chance of Afternoon Showers. High 76.
- SATURDAY – Clouds Giving Way to Sun. Breezy and Cooler. High 64.
- SUNDAY – Mostly Sunny & Cooler. High 57.