CBS Philly has received the following community cancellations for Tuesday, February 17, 2015.
(Alphabetical by name of organization — use your browser’s “search” function to find a particular event. If an event you are interested in is not mentioned here, you may want to contact the sponsoring organization for more information.)READ MORE: Derek Chauvin Trial: Renewed Calls For Justice Ring Throughout Philadelphia Streets Ahead Of Closing Arguments
- All Saints Episcopal Church, in Philadelphia, has canceled tonight’s pancake supper.
- Bucks County (Pa.) Transport is closed today.
- Camden County Senior Day Center, in Blackwood, NJ, is closed today.
- Carousel House, in Philadelphia: all evening programming is canceled for tonight.
- Chandler Hall Adult Day Program, in Newtown, Pa., is closed today.
- Chester County (Pa.) government offices will open two hours late.
- Delaware County (Pa.) government and courthouse will open at 10am today.
- Edgewater Park, NJ municipal court will not be in session today.
- Franklin Institute, in Philadelphia, will open at 10:30am.
- Greater Plymouth (Pa.) Community Center will open at 9am.
- Handi-Crafters, in Thorndale, Pa., will be closed today.
- Independence National Historical Park and the Visitors’ Center in Philadelphia will open at 10am.
- Montgomery County (Pa.) Meals On Wheels, in Ambler, Glenside, and Norristown, will not be delivered.
- Montgomery County (Pa.) SAAC, in Ambler and Norristown, are closed.
- New Jersey state offices will open at 11am.
- New Jersey Superior Court, Camden Vicinage, opening at 11:00am.
- Our Lady of Peace Parish, in Williamstown, NJ, has canceled tonight’s religious education classes.
- Philadelphia WIC offices will open one hour late.
- Pottstown (Pa.) Meals on Wheels will be closed today.
- Saint Matthew Prep/CCD, in Northeast Philadelphia, will be closed tonight.
- Social Security Administration Mid-Atlantic Center, in Philadelphia, and all metropolitan area field offices will delay opening until 10am.
- West Deptford (NJ) Free Public Library will be closed today.
- Winterthur Museum, in Wilmington, Del., will open at 11am today.
If your organization’s public, non-commercial event is being canceled due to weather, call the KYW newsroom directly at 215-238-7600.