Sponsor Provided Content
You’ll have a hard time finding a project that brings as many benefits – and stretches your investment dollar farther – than new windows and doors. Here are some of the benefits you’ll start enjoying from day one:
- Increased home value.New windows and doors can return homeowners. 71 to 78 percent of the project cost upon resale.1
- Enhanced safety and security.Windows that don’t open easily or are painted shut are more than just an annoyance – they can be a safety hazard, for example when trying to escape during a fire. Also, doors with multipoint locks are harder to break through than those with only one lock.
- Reduced dust and allergens.Blinds and shades tucked between the panes of glass stay protected from dust, helping to reduce allergens in your home.
- Improved comfort.Energy-efficient, well-sealed windows and doors can help reduce cold drafts and hot spots in your home.
- Improved energy efficiency.New windows or doors can reduce wear on your furnace and air conditioner, helping you save money by improving your home’s energy efficiency.
- More peace and quiet.Insulating frames and triple-pane glass help reduce the noise from traffic, lawn mowers and barking dogs.
- An enhanced view.New windows or doors can dramatically improve the beauty of your home – inside and out.
- Less time spent cleaning.Today’s windows and doors are designed with convenient features that make it easier to clean places that used to be harder to reach.
For more information or to schedule an in-home consultation, contact your local Philadelphia showroom.
1According to the National Association of Realtors 2015 Cost vs. Value report.
This article is supplied and sponsored by Pella Windows and Doors of Philadelphia.