Sponsor Provided Content
Look for these common signs to help you determine if your current windows need to be replaced:
- Opening or closing the window has become difficult.
- Drafts can be felt coming in around the window
- There’s condensation or fogging on or between the glass panes.
- There’s chipping, deterioration or water stains on or around the window.
- The style is outdated and doesn’t blend well with the rest of the home.
- Cleaning has become a major hassle.
- Replacement parts are hard to find or have been discontinued.
Whether you’re replacing windows or doors, remodeling a room, or building your dream home from the ground up, Pella is here to help.READ MORE: Man Struck, Killed By Vehicle In Northeast Philadelphia: Police
For more information or to schedule an in-home consultation, contact your local Philadelphia showroom.MORE NEWS: Philadelphia Weather: Week Starts With Muggy Conditions Before Cold Front Arrives
This article is supplied and sponsored by Pella Windows and Doors of Philadelphia.