PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA officials say a pedestrian was struck by a Route 10 trolley in Philadelphia’s Belmont neighborhood.
It happened around 9:20 p.m. Friday at 41st Street and Lancaster Avenue.
SEPTA says the victim was taken to the hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
There are no reports of any injuries to passengers.
You may also be interested in:
- Residents Cleaning Up Muddy Mess Left Behind By Flood Waters
- Murphy Declares State Of Emergency For 5 New Jersey Counties, Including Ocean County
- Sister Lunch Ladies Accused Of Stealing Nearly Half-Million Dollars From Connecticut Schools
- Phoenix Woman Kills Backyard Rattlesnake, Eats It
- FBI Searching For Suspect Accused Of Robbing PNC Bank In Northeast Philadelphia