PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA officials say a pedestrian was struck by a Route 10 trolley in Philadelphia’s Belmont neighborhood.
It happened around 9:20 p.m. Friday at 41st Street and Lancaster Avenue.
SEPTA says the victim was taken to the hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
There are no reports of any injuries to passengers.
You may also be interested in:
- 12 Arrested In Trafficking Untraceable ‘Ghost Gun’ Assault Rifles, Drugs, New Jersey Attorney General Says
- ‘He’s Twice The Size Of Her’: Family Of Woman Punched By Chester Officer Wants Him To Be Reprimanded
- 2 Men Use Tow Truck To Steal Vehicles, Police Say
- Nafessa Williams, ‘Black Lightning’ Partnering With Boys And Girls Club Of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Police Searching For Gunman After 23-Year-Old College Graduate Fatally Shot Behind Home