PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA officials say a pedestrian was struck by a Route 10 trolley in Philadelphia’s Belmont neighborhood.
It happened around 9:20 p.m. Friday at 41st Street and Lancaster Avenue.
SEPTA says the victim was taken to the hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
There are no reports of any injuries to passengers.
You may also be interested in:
- 2-Year-Old Child Found Dead At Apartment In Bucks County
- Miss America May Be Leaving Atlantic City … Again
- A Bill That Cracks Down On Speeders Near Burlington City High School Headed To Gov. Murphy’s Desk
- Meet The Man Who Brings Nativity Scenes To Life
- Better Business Bureau Warning Consumers About Risk-Free Trial Offers On Health, Beauty Products