PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA officials say a pedestrian was struck by a Route 10 trolley in Philadelphia’s Belmont neighborhood.
It happened around 9:20 p.m. Friday at 41st Street and Lancaster Avenue.
SEPTA says the victim was taken to the hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
There are no reports of any injuries to passengers.
You may also be interested in:
- Wilmington Mayor Apologizes After Clothing Rule Banned Children Wearing Cotton From City Pool
- Officials: 2 People Flown To Hospital After Car Crashes Into Tree In Montgomery County
- Pizza Delivery Driver Fatally Shot In New Jersey
- SHINE Celebrates 1 Year Of Feeding Underprivileged Community Members
- Fans Gather On South Street To Watch World Cup Final And Super Bowl Replay