PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — SEPTA officials say a pedestrian was struck by a Route 10 trolley in Philadelphia’s Belmont neighborhood.
It happened around 9:20 p.m. Friday at 41st Street and Lancaster Avenue.
SEPTA says the victim was taken to the hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
There are no reports of any injuries to passengers.
You may also be interested in:
- Portion Of Route 206 In Shamong Closed Following Serious Motorcycle Accident
- Abington Township Police: Suspicious Man Asks Boys To Urinate In Bottle While They Were Walking Home From School
- Eagles Fan Who Went Viral After Hitting SEPTA Pole To Be Featured In NFL Short Film
- Officials Identify 19-Year-Old Man Killed In Police-Involved Shooting In Vineland
- Pennsylvania Lawmakers To Introduce Ordinance Banning Plastic Bags, Straws