By Syma Chowdhry
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa., (CBS) — T’was the day before Christmas and all through the King of Prussia mall,
Plenty of creatures were stirring, behind schedule they fall.
“I was stressing, running around. I was like ‘Ahhh,'” said shopper Kenneth Sarnczak.
The gifts were in shopping bags hung by hands.
The items placed with care and gestures so grand.
“I went to the Hermes store and hot a scarf. I got one of those famous Hermes scarves,” said shopper Amos Ladouceur.
All this shopping to bring a smile on a loved one’s face.
Lots of visitors were attracted to this one-stop place.
“I think we will end the season on a positive note,” said King of Prussia mall’s Director of Marketing Kathy Smith.
Picking out a last minute item may be hard.
Which is why many shoppers opt for a gift card.
“Gift cards from retailers or restaurants. And that is still the number one gift of choice for the holidays,” said Smith.
But for little ones, they have a different request.
Telling Old Saint Nick their wish list is what’s best.
“I asked him for more dangly clip-on earrings,” said Leah Huller.
The perfect last minute gift for a special lady has a little bling.
Giving a gift like this could make a man king.
“It’s been going great. Lots of guys coming in and getting those last minute gifts for their ladies, so it’s been great to help them,” said Mark Pletcher of Bailey Banks & Biddle.
Don’t forget the very best part!
You need to need to wrap presents so it will be ready to tear apart.
“You go like this and you really make it festive.”
“These are my elves. I used them last year,” said shopper Norman Powe.
Once you’re done shopping away.
Santa has this message to say.
“Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.”
You may also be interested in:
- Jury Deciding If Man Gets Sent To Death Row For Raping, Killing Girlfriend’s Adopted Daughter
- Temple To Hold First Walk-In Vaccination Clinic Wednesday Amid Over 100 Mumps Cases During Outbreak
- Pass And Stow In-Door Sports Bar, Shake Shack Among New Must-Try Food Features At Citizens Bank Park
- Police Investigating After Home In Pottstown Riddled With Bullets
- Pennsylvania Gets ‘F’ For Removing Lead Plumbing In Schools, Environmental Report Says