KIRKWOOD, Pa. (AP) — Police say an SUV slammed into a horse-drawn buggy that missed a stop sign, injuring seven people in Pennsylvania Dutch country.
Authorities say the crash occurred at around 7 p.m. Thursday in Colerain Township.
Six people were riding in the buggy and at least four of them were ejected, including a 3-month-old. The baby was airlifted to a hospital.
The SUV driver and her passenger sustained minor injuries.
Witnesses say they found parts of the buggy 50 feet from the intersection where the collision occurred.
Colerain Township is about 20 miles southeast of Lancaster.
(© Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Pennsylvania Company Makes Custom Bats For Rhys Hoskins For Home Run Derby
- Redheads, Lobsters And Cupcakes: Apple Shows Off New iOS Emojis
- ‘Something Went Wrong On Our End’: Amazon’s Website Crashes On Prime Day
- Royal Family Shares Photos Of Prince Louis’ Christening Day
- Homeless Man In Houston Goes Viral After Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ To Woman Who Gave Him Food