By John McDevitt
NEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) — A study is being conducting regarding the future of a new public transit system in the Borough of New Hope.
You have until November 28th to fill out an online survey. It asks questions dealing with things like how often do you visit New Hope’s business district? What is your the purpose and mode of transportation?
The information will be compiled to help the borough and The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation investigate the feasibility of establishing a new public transit service.
Erin Waters-Trasatt, a spokeswoman for PennDOT, says “Some of the more likely options would be vans or bus services, but we would determine any additional service based on literally what the public will be telling us.”
For information on the survey, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Arrested After Video Allegedly Shows Road Rage Tirade In Washington Township
- Colorado Man With NJ Ties Charged With Murder In Deaths Of Pregnant Wife, 2 Daughters
- Man Wanted For Groping At Target In Warrington Township
- Folsom Family Fed Up With Rampant Weeds Covering Headstones In Springfield
- Event Held To Raise Awareness About Organ Transplants, Animal Adoptions In Voorhees