PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Transport Workers Union Local 234 members have voted in favor of ratifying a new, two-year contract with SEPTA.
Workers will get a five-percent raise for the duration of the contract.
The deal avoids a strike that would have affected buses, subways, and trolleys.
You may also be interested in:
- Ronald McDonald House Helping 4-Year-Old Boy Battling Congenital Heart Disease Deal With Hospital Visits
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Hit-And-Run In Juniata Park
- Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane Is Disbarred
- Teenage Boy Struck, Killed By Train In Olney, Police Say
- ‘I Owe You My Life’: Victim From Center City Attack Meets Good Samaritan Who Saved Her