Chef Staib presents some fun and fancy treats for your Halloween party that are great for kids of all ages. Whether throwing a post-trick or treating party or just gathering everyone around for a ghoulish good time, these recipes are perfect for everyone. They come together quickly and will have everyone at your party smiling.
Mummy Dogs with Dipping SauceREAD MORE: 4 People Killed, 2 Possibly Unaccounted For In Pottstown House Explosion, Officials Say
Serves: Makes 4 Mummy Dogs
- 1 (11 oz) can refrigerated bread stick dough
- 8 Dietz & Watson Deli Beef Franks or Gourmet Lite Franks (4 for bodies, 4 for limbs)
- 8 whole cloves
How To Make
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare the limbs: Cut 4 of the hot dogs into thirds. Take the 4 center pieces of hot dogs and cut in half length wise these will become the legs. The two ends from each hot dog will become the arms.
- Attach the limbs: Attach two of the cut hot dog end pieces to a full hot dog “the body” with toothpicks to make the arms. Leave enough of the tooth pick sticking out of the arm so it can be removed after cooking. Attach two of the leg pieces with toothpicks again leave enough of the toothpick sticking out of the legs so they can be removed after cooking.
- Separate the bread stick dough into the strips and wrap each dog, leaving an open area for a face.
- Insert two whole cloves for eyes. Cut a little slit for a mouth, which will gape open a bit during cooking.
- Place Mummy Dogs on greased baking sheet and bake around 15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove Mummy Dogs from the oven.
- Remove toothpicks from the Mummy Dogs.
- Serve with ketchup for Bloody Dip.
Grilled Muenster Ghosts
Servings 4READ MORE: Philadelphia Eagles To Be First NFL Team To Launch Brand Campaign In Africa
- 8 slices of white sandwich bread
- ¼ pound Dietz and Watson Salami, sliced
- ¼ pound Dietz and Watson Pepperoni, sliced
- ¼ pound Dietz and Watson Premium C-Sharp New York State Creamy Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- ¼ pound Dietz and Watson Muenster Cheese, sliced
- ¼ pound Dietz and Watson Gouda Cheese, sliced
How To Make
- Cut bread slices into Halloween shapes with cookie cutters. Put pan on stove on medium heat. Begin slicing bread and Dietz and Watson
- cheese while pan warms up.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread.
- Put 3 slices of cheese on one slice. When bread with no cheese is golden, flip to other side
- Put slices together and cook. When both sides are golden, remove from pan and serve warm.
- 4 ripe avocadoes, peeled, pitted and halved
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ounce Dietz & Watson Prosciutto slices
How To Make
- Slice the avocado in half. Then slice each half into 4-6 wedges.
- Gently toss the avocado wedges in a medium bowl with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle the wedges with salt, pepper and chili powder.
- Wrap each “finger” with 1/3 slice of prosciutto. Make sure the tip of the avocado is exposed.