PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a double shooting in North Philadelphia, early this morning, that left one man dead.
They say it happened just after midnight at the intersection of North Fourth Street and West Indiana.
A man in his twenties was shot in the chest and died a short time later at Temple hospital. The other victim is in stable condition at Temple.
Police say they have no motive or suspect.
- Judge Tosses Lawsuit Related To Case Of Allentown Man Who Ran Away To Mexico With Teenage Girl
- Viral Video Shows Police Punching Teen In Head During Arrest In Delaware
- Delaware Native Shot And Killed In Jamaica While Picking Up His Wife From Work, Police Say
- Police: 18-Year-Old Man Shot Multiple Times, Killed In Southwest Philadelphia
- Voorhees Police Officer Leaves Waitress Pregnant With Her First Child A $100 Tip, Touching Note