PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a double shooting in North Philadelphia, early this morning, that left one man dead.
They say it happened just after midnight at the intersection of North Fourth Street and West Indiana.
A man in his twenties was shot in the chest and died a short time later at Temple hospital. The other victim is in stable condition at Temple.
Police say they have no motive or suspect.
- Sinkhole Exposes Highly Controversial Pipeline In West Whiteland Township
- Homeless Seeking Shelter As Bitter Cold Grips Region
- Anonymous Donor Gives $500,000 To Philly Non-Profit To Offer Zero-Interest Loans To Hundreds of Federal Workers
- 33-Foot Tall Robot Sculpture Named ‘Bebot’ Now Standing Tall In Northern Liberties
- Large Cave-In Shuts Down Center City Intersection