PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a double shooting in North Philadelphia, early this morning, that left one man dead.
They say it happened just after midnight at the intersection of North Fourth Street and West Indiana.
A man in his twenties was shot in the chest and died a short time later at Temple hospital. The other victim is in stable condition at Temple.
Police say they have no motive or suspect.
- Massive Fire Erupts At Boat Rental In Sea Isle City
- 246,000 Pounds Of Frozen El Monterey Breakfast Wraps Recalled Over Possible Small Rock Contamination
- Missing 8-Year-Old Boy Found Safe In Castor: Police
- 2 People Injured In Accident On Roosevelt Boulevard Sunday, Police Say
- Police Searching For Gunman After Man Shot To Death In East Germantown