PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a double shooting in North Philadelphia, early this morning, that left one man dead.
They say it happened just after midnight at the intersection of North Fourth Street and West Indiana.
A man in his twenties was shot in the chest and died a short time later at Temple hospital. The other victim is in stable condition at Temple.
Police say they have no motive or suspect.
- ‘A Huge Sigh Of Relief’: Temple Food Trucks Can Stay Put After Philadelphia L&I Postpones Enforcing 2015 Ordinance
- Philadelphia GOP Leaders Don’t Seem Phased By Joe Biden’s Presidential Run
- Public Visitation Held For Delaware Marine Chris Slutman Killed In Afghanistan
- ‘I Was Scared For My Life’: South Jersey Hospital Performs First-Of-Its-Kind Heart Procedure On Pregnant Woman
- ‘God Will Forgive Him’: Second Fire Breaks Out At Bethlehem Church Targeted By Arsonist