WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police in Delaware say they’ve arrested three people on drugs and weapons charges, including a 64-year-old man.
On Oct. 23, 2014 around 6:30 p.m., members of the Drug, Vice and Organized Crime Division of the Wilmington Police Department executed a search warrant in the 900 block of E 17th Street.
Inside the residence, they found a .357 caliber Taurus “Magnum” handgun, 22.2 grams of crack-cocaine, 23 grams of marijuana, a digital scale, numerous boxes of ammunition and $460 in suspected drug money.
Police arrested Amir Watson, 29; Donald Williams, 20; and Larry Horsey, 64, all of Wilmington.
Horsey is facing numerous drug and weapon charges, Watson was charged with Possession With the Intent to Deliver Crack-Cocaine, and Williams with Possession of Marijuana.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Court Appearance For Man Charged In Crash That Killed College Of New Jersey Student
- Suspects Break Into Levittown Home, Tie Up 3 Men, Police Say
- 95-Year-Old Woman Dies From Hypothermia Inside Allentown Home
- Tractor-Trailer Strikes Railroad Overpass In Chester County
- Delaware County Family Pays Tribute To Eagles’ ‘Philly Special’ Super Bowl Play On Christmas Tree