PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a deadly shooting in West Philadelphia.
It happened around midnight Saturday at 38th Street and Girard Avenue.
Police say a 33-year-old man was shot and taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he later died.
There have been no arrests and there is no word on what led to the shooting.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Joe Biden To Announce On Video Thursday He’s Running For President, Won’t Hold Rally In Philadelphia, CBS News Reports
- Delaware River Waterfront Announces Events Scheduled For Summer 2019
- ‘Snot Otter’ Named Pennsylvania’s Official Amphibian
- New Jersey Condo Association Violated Women’s Rights By Setting Separate Swimming Hours For Men, Women, Court Rules
- 2 Trenton Police Officers Facing Federal Charges After Assaulting Man During Arrest, US Attorney Says