By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A male dressed in women’s clothing stabbed a cab driver in Philadelphia Thursday morning, police said.
The incident happened at about 4:30 a.m. at 12th and Market Streets in Center City.
According to investigators, the suspect, who police say was a male dressed in women’s clothing, stabbed a cab driver in the leg.
The cab driver was taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
After stabbing the cab driver, the suspect ran away and remains on the loose.
It was not immediately known what led up to the stabbing.
The stabbing remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is urged to call 911.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Children Who Received Organ Transplants Get Summer Camp Experience In Blue Bell
- Meek Mill’s Attorneys, Prosecutors Agree Philadelphia Rapper Should Get New Trial In Decade-Old Conviction
- Doctors Use Virtual Reality, 3D-Printing To Help Separate Conjoined Twins Connected At Skulls
- Mayor Kenney: ‘If Donald Trump Ever Has To Go Back Where He Came From, He’s Going To Have To Go To Hell’
- Philadelphia Weather: Delaware Valley Could See Temperatures Reach 100 Degrees As Dangerous Heat On The Way