By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A male dressed in women’s clothing stabbed a cab driver in Philadelphia Thursday morning, police said.
The incident happened at about 4:30 a.m. at 12th and Market Streets in Center City.
According to investigators, the suspect, who police say was a male dressed in women’s clothing, stabbed a cab driver in the leg.
The cab driver was taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
After stabbing the cab driver, the suspect ran away and remains on the loose.
It was not immediately known what led up to the stabbing.
The stabbing remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is urged to call 911.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- 4 Arrested After Robbing Two 7-Eleven Stores, Crashing Getaway Car, Police Say
- Ronald McDonald House Helping 4-Year-Old Boy Battling Congenital Heart Disease Deal With Hospital Visits
- Pedestrian Seriously Injured After Hit-And-Run In Juniata Park
- Former Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane Is Disbarred
- Teenage Boy Struck, Killed By Train In Olney, Police Say