By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A male dressed in women’s clothing stabbed a cab driver in Philadelphia Thursday morning, police said.
The incident happened at about 4:30 a.m. at 12th and Market Streets in Center City.
According to investigators, the suspect, who police say was a male dressed in women’s clothing, stabbed a cab driver in the leg.
The cab driver was taken to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital where he is listed in stable condition.
After stabbing the cab driver, the suspect ran away and remains on the loose.
It was not immediately known what led up to the stabbing.
The stabbing remains under investigation.
Anyone with information is urged to call 911.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- LIVE RESULTS: 2019 Pennsylvania Primary Election
- Mayor Jim Kenney Defeats Democratic Challengers In Landslide Primary Election Win, AP Projects
- ‘Fishing For Cats’: Pennsylvania Man Facing Charges After Baiting Cats With Fishhooks, Officers Say
- Video Shows Young Man Being Held Down, Repeatedly Punched By Police Officers In New Jersey
- ‘Misappropriated The Ice Guy Outfit’: Rita’s Italian Ice Responds After Store Employee Wears Mascot Attire To Philadelphia Abortion Rights Protest