PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a deadly shooting overnight in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 12:30 a.m. Saturday at 25th and Nicholas Streets.
Police say officers responded to a report of a shooting and found the victim, a 28-year-old man, in a car near the intersection. He had been shot multiple times in the chest and upper torso.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police say they have no victims or motive.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Police Seek Public’s Help Locating Missing Montgomery County Woman
- Gold Million Records In Bryn Mawr Closing After Over 4 Decades
- Junkyard Fire Causes Rail Service Delays For Amtrak And SEPTA
- Philadelphia Pastor Addresses ‘Predator Priests’ Grand Jury Report At Mass
- Archdiocese Of Philadelphia Announces 2 Priests Unsuitable For Ministry